Coxheath is served by a Kent County Council Community Warden whose key responsibilities are:
- To provide a reassuring and conspicuous presence to the local community;
- To assist in providing local resources for the more vulnerable members of the community;
- To give information and advice on the range of services available from Kent County Council;
- To respond to reported incidents of anti-social behaviour and assist distressed residents;
- To support victims of crime, elderly and vulnerable members of the community through home visits, the provision of advice and liaison with outside agencies;
- To assist in the delivery and monitoring of crime reduction initiatives;
- To establish community links through liaison with local community forums, village organisations and other agencies.
Adam McKinley returned to Coxheath as Community Warden in September 2015.
The Community Warden Service is contactable by telephone or e-mail as follows:
Telephone: 07811 271021